Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm JO Bless..Going Big Time

Hi there, fellas! I'm jobless, big time. And I wanna remain jobless big-time. I hate jobs. I want to be my own boss forever. Why should anybody else order me around all my life and tell me what to do to enrich him or her? I want to be in charge of my own life all through life. So, if you want the idea, come join me and read some more.

I want to share my thoughts online why I enjoy being jobless and yet remain big time. Not many people know the secrets on how to go really big time in life. They work all their lives and yet remain small-time, and yeah, even business people who have lots of money. You can be so rich and yet be going small-time. What a waste.

Okay, just call me Jo...Jo Bless. If you misspell that you'd get Jobless. And yes, I'm jobless but I'm really Jobless big-time. And I want to spread the idea around--that it's possible to go big-time while being jobless, and in fact the only way to go big time is to first become jobless. More and more people are in fact discovering this to be a fact--no, to be truth, a powerful life truth. They are dying to go jobless so they can go really big time. You dig that? Lots of people are desperate to get a job, but these other guys are dying to lose theirs, and some of them couldn't. That's one of the big funny and ironic reversals of life.

People who gradually discover the truth in abundance after being jobless are still the minority, but these enlightened folks would do everything to keep their hard-earned freedom. It's fun and liberating to be jobless. If you're problematic about being jobless, stop being so, and keep following this new blog to see how privileged you really are for being jobless, for being blessed among the few, and that you could be a pioneer, hacking a new path to success through this despised road to unemployment, to being jobless, and be richly big time.

It's crazy seeing enlightened folks just dying to escape for good from their enslaving jobs but couldn't, and people around them losing their minds trying to figure out why. And other people worry so much for them when they finally make a good get away while they thank God for the release. And believe me, this thing is gonna spread like wild fire especially in these trying times when economines are failing and people who think they've lost their lives losing their jobs are looking for new meanings or answers in life.

Oh yeah, you can be jobless big-time.

No comments:

Post a Comment