Friday, January 13, 2012

Rich Guys Desperate to be JOBLESS!

Early this year I got a text message from an unlikely guy. He's a councilor down south and owns farms, fish pens, and other businesses. He asked to see me. I wondered what about. He arranged a meet for a cup of coffee. I had two things in mind why he wanted the meeting: probably some marriage problems or a business proposal. I was more inclined to think of the former so I agreed to meet him in case my services as God's servant was needed for counseling.

Well, I must admit, I also had in mind the opportunity to present to him my present networking business just in case, so I was all the more eager to meet him. This guy was influential in the south and was a potential business partner, a downline. We agreed to meet somewhere in Trinoma at 6pm. Okay.

We met and he was with her wife and they looked all right, so the first hunch was wrong: they didn't have any marriage problem. So it was a business proposal then, I told myself. And I was right. He wanted me to hear about their new networking business. Well, in the networking world, it's inevitable. You get invited to another business now and then and you have to be patient and take a look at the offer, in hopes that you could get him to listen to your offer in return. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. He was very excited about his new found business--and faith. The networking business was packaged with some sort of a spiritual renewal experience or something.

Then, he was saying that many rich guys he knew in the south was already into the business for the great passive income. They've grown tired of their traditional businesses, problematic over their overhead expenses, and were lured to the simplicity of MLM. With MLM you earn profits even while sleeping. And you can carry the business wherever you are, he said.

In short, this rich guy wanted to be jobless big time. So with his other rich amigos, especially the Lopezes in Davao. More and more people are realizing the power of going jobless big time. So, how about you? When are you going jobless big time?

My friend said he regretted that he didn't start out early in life as a networker because the business was non-existent when he was in college. I understood him. He vowed to orient his kids towards networking and do everything to encourage them to make a career of it in the future. What a revelation. What a realization. I just hope more people would snap out of the spell of traditional employment and see freedom in being jobless big time and discover their true potentials.

If rich people are dying to go jobless to make it big, how much more should you?

No comments:

Post a Comment