Saturday, January 14, 2012

A. SAKDA: New Jobless Author

Hi there everyone! I'm A. Sakda, a new author on Jobless Big Time. My friend Jo Bless invited  me in to give my two cents worth. So, here I am, aiming to go jobless big-time myself. And I figure, yeah, it's the only way to go for financial freedom--quit your job and do a small business that you'd develop. And I like the idea of promoting righteousness in business, especially network marketing. So I decided to go for this pronto!

I'll be writing on diverse topics about network marketing and organic products to market, and most especially on Anion pads. To me, it's the best product to market and do a network marketing on. The page here on Anion Pads titled "Anion Business" is all mine. Thanks, Jo BLESS, for inviting me to this blog partnership. Well, I don't know if Jo plans to invite some more authors here.

Anion sanitary pads are the best for women in the 21st century, to my mind. They're safe and made more effective for keeping safe from genital diseases. And it can be used even by men who want to keep out of prostatitis or be healed from it. And the best thing is the MLM side where you get to earn money easily because women and their husbands love this unique and safe sanitary napkin. I mean, what woman wouldn't want to prevent cervix diseases? Most sanitary napkins, even "classy" ones, use re-cycled paper and chemicals for bleaching. That's way too harmful!

To give you an idea what Anion is, enjoy this clip:



The danger of cervical complications from harmful sanitary pads is a real present danger, and it would be worthwhile business to help stop it, help people get out of the mess, and at the same time be rewarded financially for your efforts. This business is really mere information dissemination, educating prospects on how to avoid contracting the disease. 

So, anyway, you'd be hearing more from me from now on. And I hope you folks have discovered this blog would decide to go jobless big time by finally quitting your jobs and start doing a business you like. See yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment